The SW165 is a 2-way loudspeaker with 165 mm woofer and significantly reduced installation depth.
trivum flush mount speakers are newly developed ceilings and wall mount speakers. They match perfectly with the complete trivum Multiroom Audio product range. Sound, efficiency and design satisfy even the most demanding system integrator and its customers. The speaker was developed to pair highest efficiency with sound quality. Within the trivum SCW series, distortion and other discolorations are reduced to a minimum, which results in a clear intelligibility. The significantly reduced installation depth of 80 mm simplifies the ceiling and wall mounting.
- Integrated crossover
- significantly reduced installation depth compared to CW165
- Coaxial construction with swivel tweeter
- Round and square grills with magnetic fixation
- high short-term power rating of 160 watt
- efficiency of 92 dB
- impedance 8 ohms.
- tweeter level switch to customize the sound to the space and acoustical requirements
- High reproduction quality
|Tweeter diameter||1" (25 mm) silk dome|
|Tweeter level switch||yes, 0 dB & -3 dB|
|Woofer diameter||6.5" (165 mm)|
|Power capacity (peak)||160 W|
|Response -3 dB||58 Hz - 21 kHz|
|Round grills||233 mm diameter|
|Rectangular grills||232 mm|
|Magnetic grill fixing||yes|
|Ultra thin bezel||1 mm|
|Ultra shallow grill||3.5 mm|
|Installation depth||80 mm|
|Mounting diameter||202 mm|
|Net weight||1620 g|
A list of all Troubleshootings concerning the trivum speakers you can find here.