- Modular system for individual customization
- Device control over Ethernet, RS232 and IR
- Up to 16 sources in 64 zones
- KNX environment integration
|width||480 mm (19")|
|height||135 mm (3 U)|
|weight||8 kg (empty)|
|sources||up to 16|
|zones||up to 64|
|supported Plug-In cards|| RDSTunerSource|
|voltage||230 V AC|
|maximum power loss||34 W (without SpeakerConnect cards)|
- enter Zones / first zone / Basic Settings. make sure that "Default Streaming Source" points to a Stream Source card x. - then enter Controllers / Stream x / Basic Settings, i.e. the settings of the Default Stream Source of the above zone. - select AirPlay input: Enabled - select AirPlay Control Zone: above zone - then, as soon as AirPlay input is sent, that zone will be activated.
Identifying the C4 by serial number
You can find the serial number on the C4 Processor card at the right top (next to the Fan connector).
- with software V8, you find the serial number in the Multiroom Setup Tool at the top near SNR.
- with software V7, you will not find a valid serial number in the web configuration (there are only dummy values 520 or 12326).
A list of all Troubleshootings concerning the C4 you can find here.